Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Make $50/ Month - OR MORE! Get your Writing Career off the Ground NOW!

If you've been waiting for the perfect moment to launch your freelance writing career, wait not a moment more. You, too, can make a profitable living as a writer - maybe not fulltime right away, but you can start working your way toward that common goal we all seem to share!

Here's the recipe of what you'll need:
Major motivation
Dedication and persistence
A good attitude
Some spare time
Patience
More persistence and dedication
A savings account!

To get started as a freelance writer the most painless way possible, sign up for
Constant-Content if you have not already done so. I will be able to guide you through getting your first sale and building a profitable arrangement with the system. If you already joined C-C, and haven't had your first sale yet, leave me a comment and I am happy to help!

I also recommend calling your local newspapers to see if they could use a stringer. Writing for a weekly paper is a great way to get your feet wet in the writing world!

If you are dedicated and spend at least a few minutes each day checking out the site, you should be able to earn a nice supplementary income from C-C as you pave your way to bigger and better earnings!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation
but I find this topic to be actually something which
I think I would never understand. It seems too complex
and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Here is my web site - Generateur de Code PSN

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home